Sunday, November 8, 2009

sketchbooks

This year I feel like I haven't been taking enough on my sketchbooks. I do once and a while, but I feel like I should focus more when I do them. Last year I always had tons of ideas and could never choose what to do for my sketchbooks, now I can never think of anything aka I'm really stuck this year compared to last year, which is REALLY annoying me. So Monet and I had a background making party and played with water color pencils to make some backgrounds to help us. I don't know if they really will, but hopefully they make some of my sketchbooks more interesting, or inspire me. Either way, I'm proud of us to have actually done something about it, because we usually don't. yaaaaaayyyy

3 comments:

  1. Hurray for art parties! <3

    Doing observational drawings or looking at artists online is a really good way to find inspiration if you are stuck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you're feeling uninspired look at art online!! it totally works

    ReplyDelete