Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pinhole



I feel like I either complain or talk about stuff I want to do on this blog.
Today is no exception.

ONE: I really really really want a pinhole camera. I know I could make my own with an oatmeal box, but I kind of want a real camera. Our friend just gave us this book his friend made with all his pinhole photos and they are so neat.
And his name is Zeb Andrews. That's neat.
Cape Kiwanda 15 seconds.

TWO: I don't like painting myself. It's really not fun. I'm not liking this. I was all jacked to paint because I never straight out pain, now I'm painting though and I'm not liking it. I've been working on it today and it's just a flat out struggle. The mouth isn't done, but I don't want to get too tight with it. The expression doesn't look right and I look like a man. I'm not excited to the do bottom half and I really just want to leave it blank. I don't know, we will see how this turns out.

2 comments:

  1. One: Zeb Andrews is one of the Scholastic judges this year. He's amazing. I love his work.

    Two: You HAVE to put in the legs. Just do it.

    Three: Emma says MAN UP.

    Ms. McB

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the color scheme. it is abstract, so everything else doesnt have to be perfect. CALM YOURSELF

    ReplyDelete