Monday, November 15, 2010

Nummy

There's a postcard sitting next to me of a frog. You see this card is always sitting here and I always look at the frog and basically I'm in lovewith this frog. Like full fledged affair.
Isn't he pretty?

I just finally looked up the artist. JoAutumn Brok. Neat name I would say.
The stuff is pretty cool, and fun, and watercolors!
I miss using watercolors, I never did that much, but when I did I was soooooo into it.

Moral of the story, I need to have fun with art, it's the last year to do it, I shouldn't make stuff I don't enjoy making.

SOOOOOOOOOOO nummy.
http://www.rising-earth-images.com/all.php


Another side comment: If you're into vintage clothing, check out this stuff, my friend sells it, it's quality.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CircleofLoveVintage


1 comment:

  1. I've got to say, that frog is gorgeous. And yes, art should definitely be FUN! Though it's a little difficult with all the deadlines. Wouldn't it be great if life had no deadlines at all...

    ReplyDelete