Sunday, November 7, 2010

Unrelated?

OK I have tried to start this blog with like five different topics but they are all vague enough that I can't write a lot about them. So I will do two of them. Now this will be adequate.

1. Landscape architecture seems like a neat professi
on, I've been researching it. YAY.
(Finding a picture took too much effort)

2. XC state was saturday, we made fourteen posters for all the runners. It was really fun actually and I love making posters.
(This one was my masterpiece)


3. Trying to dig deeper with birds. I'm sure I will find something "deep" about them.

4. I wish I could try doing some stained glass, my mom used to, it seems really fun.


5. I have a ap euro seminar to go do. School is so fun right now.



3 comments:

  1. yeah i agree that was ur poster masterpeice...im still trying to figure out how to put it up in my room next to the other oneeee! its a struggle...oh and whos that guy in it holding the poster? idk he looks hecka legit tho yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara, this post made me laugh. I agree, poster making is fun! And I'm jealous you got to see the state meet, I was yearning to go. I think birds would be so cool, their anatomy in general is really interesting, so don't worry about not being deep. I still cannot get over your owl. And maybe one project you could use the design of a bird's wing and transfer it on to some stained glass. i don't know, but just think about breaking it down for more ideas. then again i probably don't know what i'm talking about ahhah

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was a great post! just putting that out there! are you going to be a landscape architect when you grow up??? :)

    ReplyDelete