Friday, February 11, 2011

Thairrand

We're talking to our excellent friend Helen and this piece of work reminds me of her presense in our life and how much we miss her :]



And I really really really like this bird, it's new, and adorable, and honest, and glorious. I feel inspired, paint could be fun, but I doubt I will actually do so.



Actually I'm considering doing a painting just for fun, to get some other stuff out, but keep myself interested so I don't get too wrapped up, I don't even know what I'm talking about.

I don't know why I'm posting this, it will be my homework for next week. DONE.
Ladies and gentlemen, Rick Bartow...





2 comments:

  1. I love this bird! It's so simple yet so interesting. I think you could totally do something like this in your concentration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eyes are what get my attention, kinda creepy 0.o but really interesting. It's has the posture of a person, like a bird man...

    ReplyDelete