Sunday, March 27, 2011

Too Interesting

Spring break was a joke in the art department in base Cara Glabau.
I didn't do anything even though I kept on thinking I would, I wish I did, this week wasn't a very successful one. This month I got like one bad piece done and another bad one started. Sorry for complaining.

I did though go to a place that made me want to paint on walls. I'm sure you've
heard of it:

Rimsky-Korsakoffee House

How great it was, it was cute, funky, there was an old lady playing piano. I enjoyed myself, then when a friend and I left to check out the crazy bathrooms we came back and the table was up to our necks, it had risen, and by the time we left it was low again at our waists. The friends who had been at the table never noticed it go up. We were oh so confused.

One of the most uncomfortable parts of my night, or even spring break. Otherwise though it was very delightful.


1 comment: