Monday, April 4, 2011

Stuck in the mud.

Complaint: I'm still stuck, I can't make anything good. Abby and Monet told me to create more ground in my pieces and do more than one bird per piece. I guess I should because I kind of need to show growth from the whole one bird with foreground and background, but we'll see.

More: I did two pieces this weekend, it was nice, but I didn't really spend much time on them because I don't know why. Soooooo I'm excited to see if they please Abby and Monet.

We're almost done with making art on the same thing over and over again :)

1 comment:

  1. cara i love all your pieces and they are all beautiful! haha you should sell them at the ap art showcase. i would buy one. or you can just give me one if you want :) haha just kidding..kind of.

    ReplyDelete